Sunday, March 11, 2007
Struggling
So there's this thing. A thing that has been in the back of my mind for a few years. It's a thing that I thought.....I think someday....I could do that. I think someday, I should do that.

A couple days ago, I was asked to do this thing. And now I'm all scared and not sure if I really wanna do this thing. The only problem is that I really think that I need to be doing this thing....whether I want to or not.

So I'm gonna step out and do this thing. I'm thinking that if God really wants me to be doing this thing...then He will bless it.

But I sure would feel better if you all.....comment-ers and blog-site-lurkers alike would maybe pray for me while I prepare for this thing. This thing that will take place this week.

Please.
And Thank You.

posted at 4:19 PM
5 comments



5 Comments:
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We WILL pray for you Robin, but I am just sooo curious that I want to guess at what it is you are considering, except I don't want to force the cat out of the bag. (My guess could be wrong too. Hmmm-Has Grandma Carol encouraged you in this direction?) hee! hee!
Hey, by the way, I thought that I saw Suzy in the audience at American Idol and wondered if you knew if that was her or not?
Well, Sweetie, I am posting this now and then off to bed. Have a great day.
Love ya, Sharon

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you too, Robin. Good luck and I know that you will let us know what it is! You better!!!

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and you know that God will bless this thing you are "struggling" with. You said it was something you know you need to do so things will be just fine.

Sherri

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray for you Robin, that God will help you make the right choice in what you are considering. I too, will be curiously waiting to hear what it is.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

Robin,

You know you can do this thing, and will do fine at this thing, and I'm sure you will have more answers when you are done with this thing, so.....
Lord,
Help Robin, to let you lead in this thing, and show her how much you are pleased with her with this thing, so she is sure that you want her to do this thing.
In Jesus Name,

Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

A "Poster Parent" I am not....
Well now I feel bad....
Nathan is a Happy Camper
Been Busy...
Authentic Imitation
The UBC
A Life...or something like it
The Friday Funnies
quote
CT Scan Results

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: