Thursday, March 08, 2007
Been Busy...
Sorry I haven't posted in a while....It's been one of those weeks where I have been fielding one thing after another after another. This afternoon I am expecting about a dozen 3rd and 4th grade girls to come over for a pizza party for our after school club....

I haven't even been able to sit down to tie up a few items on my desk to submit to the newspaper. oy. Maybe tomorrow.

Or maybe not. I made a tanning appointment and a dental appointment for tomorrow morning and will be going to kindergarten roundup in the afternoon. If you are wondering why I am tanning....no...it is not because I am going somewhere warm and sunny for spring break. Which is exactly the reason I am tanning. It's my vacation. So just leave me alone about it.

Oh...this list reminds me of one more errand I need to run....to the cosmetic counter at the drug store to purchase some waterproof mascara. That would be for kindergarten roundup.

posted at 10:43 AM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin,
Aren't those 20 minute vacations great? You get to lock the door and nobody knocks and NEEDS to get in there. I vacation that way too. I feel we deserve 20 minutes of "me" time a week. I say, go tan and enjoy!

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds busy.
love tanning. I will not be the one to bug you about that one...
doesn't fit in the budget right now, but as soon as I start making some money I will find a place for it. (btw, i have no plan for making money..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Authentic Imitation
The UBC
A Life...or something like it
The Friday Funnies
quote
CT Scan Results
Dinnertime Prayer
Pitching Practice
Junior Achievement
'Cats for Christ

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: