When they say a picture is worth a thousand words, they mean it. Enjoy those cuddles with your boy, they grow so fast. Before you know it, you won't be the girl he wants to cuddle and watch TV with. I know, cause I've been there.
Robin- It's great to have you back. I have been hoping you would start writing on here again. I so enjoy all of your writing, you have a great sense of humor and a lot of love in your heart! Have a wonderful day!
2 Comments:
When they say a picture is worth a thousand words, they mean it. Enjoy those cuddles with your boy, they grow so fast. Before you know it, you won't be the girl he wants to cuddle and watch TV with. I know, cause I've been there.
Robin- It's great to have you back. I have been hoping you would start writing on here again. I so enjoy all of your writing, you have a great sense of humor and a lot of love in your heart! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment
<< Home