Friday, December 28, 2007
I am full
I have eaten more in the last week than I have in the last month. I am sure of it. Christmas parties and family get-togethers are winding down, but I am still full. From like, a couple of days ago.
So I decided that I wasn't going to eat anything today and that lasted till about 9:30 in the morning when I made myself a fried egg, ham and cheese sandwich with a side of chips. Because obviously I am into the healthy, low-fat thing.
In other super exciting news....I found a rental that will fit me and the kids. Plan on moving in next week sometime!
Before I start moving boxes and things I'll be sure to fuel up on my carbs and fried protein in order to ensure I'll be full of energy.
Probably just full, though.
So I decided that I wasn't going to eat anything today and that lasted till about 9:30 in the morning when I made myself a fried egg, ham and cheese sandwich with a side of chips. Because obviously I am into the healthy, low-fat thing.
In other super exciting news....I found a rental that will fit me and the kids. Plan on moving in next week sometime!
Before I start moving boxes and things I'll be sure to fuel up on my carbs and fried protein in order to ensure I'll be full of energy.
Probably just full, though.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home