Saturday, December 08, 2007
MY ARM...
DOES NOT
FEEL GREAT....

Apparently that shot of cortisone I got (scroll down a couple posts for that story) wasn't as long lasting as I had hoped.

darnit.

So went in for another epidural in my neck. I'm starting to feel like an expert on this. Next time (hopefully i wont have a next time) I will be able to prep myself, show myself to the treatement room, hook me up to the pulse thing and blood pressure cuff, place the pillows in the right place, lie face down and then start asking the nurses questions about their family, kids, and grandkids while I wait for the doctor. Then when it comes to procedure time, I will remind the doctor that I need to tuck my chin BEFORE he sticks a big needle in my neck.

It's all just routine.

posted at 12:54 PM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So......now is it feeling better? Even though you think you may be an expert, I think you'd better leave things up to the one's in scrubs girl. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

The Elephant in the Room
MY! ARM! FEELS! GREAT!
Caught In the Act....
A Chinese Proverb
The Last Halloween Tip
The Pumpkin Patch Parable
Fall Fest, First Dance and Photos
MRI Update
"Experience is what you get when you don't get wha...
Tip Tuesday

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: