Thursday, November 01, 2007
The Last Halloween Tip
This tip comes from Jennifer in Dubuque......
Every year around Halloween, ask your kids why they chose their particular costume that year ("I wanted to be Cinderella because I like being a princess"....."I am wearing a Spiderman costume because I want to throw a web like Spiderman"....you'll get lots of answers!!) and then write these down. Then, take a picture of your children in their costumes and put their "Why I want to be..." answer with the picture in a special Halloween album. In a few years you'll have an album of fun memories, pictures and everything will be organized for the holiday! As well, you will have started a tradition with your family - and traditions are one way families stay close and connected."
Thanks for the tip Jennifer!
Every year around Halloween, ask your kids why they chose their particular costume that year ("I wanted to be Cinderella because I like being a princess"....."I am wearing a Spiderman costume because I want to throw a web like Spiderman"....you'll get lots of answers!!) and then write these down. Then, take a picture of your children in their costumes and put their "Why I want to be..." answer with the picture in a special Halloween album. In a few years you'll have an album of fun memories, pictures and everything will be organized for the holiday! As well, you will have started a tradition with your family - and traditions are one way families stay close and connected."
Thanks for the tip Jennifer!











1 Comments:
I seem to dress up like a "mom" every year. When I was little, that is all I wanted to be when I grew up.
Post a Comment
<< Home