Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Here's What I Learned
Went in for that MRI yesterday. I won't know anything about that until the doctor reads it and gets back to me.

But I did learn that I am just a teensy tad bit claustrophobic.

They did 4 different scans, one of which we had to start over in the middle of it because I moved my hand. Another had to be re-done because there was too much movement on my part. I really didn't think I moved. It was kind of hard to with my HEAD TAPED DOWN TO THE BOARD and all. But apparently I must have swallowed too much or something.

The MRI technician recommended that if I ever needed to do this again to have the doctor order a mild sedative because she has been doing this for 18 years, and she knows claustrophobic when she sees it. I did not know that there was a camera completely zoomed in on my face for her to keep tabs on my reactions.

posted at 7:15 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Tip Tuesday
Hi Kids
taking a short blogging break
This is mostly for my family members (dad and shar...
The Friday Funnies
Having a Little Spa Party Here
The Real Age Test
Case Study
5th-Grade-Flunkie
Tip Tuesday

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: