Friday, January 25, 2008
journaling
Whatcha been up to internets?
Me? Trying to pick up some pieces here and there and put my life back together. Real exciting, I know. Sorry I haven't been in this neighborhood for a while. I've just been sort of laying low. Life is hard enough these days and it doesn't help me any when I write something and then have people who just don't know my situation or people who think they know what's going on but really don't, take the time to tell me what to do and then kick my emotions around some more.
But I'm going to try and set that aside and write anyway. Because for me, writing is like breathing. Blogging, for me, is like keeping a journal. I'll continue to keep a journal by blogging. But I haven't decided yet if I will keep it online or have it be a closed journal. If you happen upon this blog and find it blocked, you can assume that I've decided to keep it to myself. I hope you understand.
Me? Trying to pick up some pieces here and there and put my life back together. Real exciting, I know. Sorry I haven't been in this neighborhood for a while. I've just been sort of laying low. Life is hard enough these days and it doesn't help me any when I write something and then have people who just don't know my situation or people who think they know what's going on but really don't, take the time to tell me what to do and then kick my emotions around some more.
But I'm going to try and set that aside and write anyway. Because for me, writing is like breathing. Blogging, for me, is like keeping a journal. I'll continue to keep a journal by blogging. But I haven't decided yet if I will keep it online or have it be a closed journal. If you happen upon this blog and find it blocked, you can assume that I've decided to keep it to myself. I hope you understand.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home