Wednesday, April 11, 2007
"The Farting Dog"


When I picked Danielle up from preschool she told me that the wind reminds her of the "farting dog" story.

We've recently discussed the dog-poop-in-the-brownies-story. But I do not recall ever talking about "the farting dog."

She insists that there is a "farting dog" story.

Maybe I should ask Claire about it.







posted at 9:34 AM
5 comments



5 Comments:
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know about the farting dog story too???
You have so much excitement at your house!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

Did the dog really fart? Robin are you just trying to cover something up. Maybe she caught wind of something smelly? Is there ever a dull moment at your house.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger NavyBride said...

I stumbled upon your spot accidentally, but I teach 4th grade and I read to my kids a story called Walter the Farting Dog by William Kotzwinkle. It's a hysterical story and the kids love it. Maybe that's what she's referring to?

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What next? If the dogs name was Walter than you know the story is true. I've never heard of it either, but I can see how the kids would think it was funny. Farting seems to be a funny thing for all of them.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger robin said...

AH-HAH!!!!

And Maria the 4th grade teacher wins the prize!

Tookie was talking about "Walter the Farting Dog" which her preschool teacher read to them on Wednesday.

At least it wasn't Claire making up stories with her sister.
But perhaps there is a market for some of her stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Here's the (dope) Deal...
The Friday Funnies
Bruised
Happy Birthday....
Too Embarassing to be funny~friday...
Following up on letter from "The Management"...
Tip Tuesday
From the Management:
The Friday Funnies...
The First Day of Spring Brings.....

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: