Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Doing Time....

but not in the slammer!!

I am a slave to a home improvement article that is due on Friday. And the interview and photos still are not completed! It will get done. It's just taking up all of my time this week.

The conference was FABULOUS!
I totally stalked one of the presenters and I learned so much from her. I can't think about it too much this week...because of that whole slave thing mentioned above.....But I feel totally confident that next year when all four kids are in school, I can stay as busy as I want to as a freelancer. I learned a lot about a market that I never thought much about before....(hint:check out the book michelle is holding in the picture)

Not that I want to be extremely busy. But I have high hopes of branching out a bit more with this whole writing thing.

posted at 9:13 AM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she even wrote a biography of Tim McGraw. Learn from her and just imagine where it may take you. It looks like she has written a lot of inspiring books. You are off to a great start with your writting and I am looking forward to watch you grow in your faith and writting. You truely inspire me! Keep up the good work girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

getting ready....
Mom My Ride
tv drama
"The Farting Dog"
Here's the (dope) Deal...
The Friday Funnies
Bruised
Happy Birthday....
Too Embarassing to be funny~friday...
Following up on letter from "The Management"...

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: